Macnaught M1 High Pressure Flow Meters offer high accuracy & repeatability along with a compact design that requires no flow conditioning – put the meter where you need to! Macnaught USA strives to generate quotes with supporting documentation within the hour.
The advantages of Macnaught M1 High Pressure Flow Meters
- No Flow Conditioning with Compact Footprint
- Put the meter where you need it!
- Accuracy unaffected by viscosity changes
- Quick Delivery
Kami menawarkan rangkaian Macnaught flowmeter M1 High Pressure yang lengkap dan terintegrasi, solusi produk dan layanan untuk berbagai industri, seperti oil & gas, mining, chemical, high rise building, manufaktur, serta sektor perusahaan Industri lainnya.
Features Macnaught M1 High Pressure Flow Meters
- Mechanical Registers – No power required
- Pulse outputs available
- High Pressure and Chemical Resistant ( CR ) Models
- Proven Cast construction
Macnaught M1 High Pressure Flow Meters are a small capacity meter in the M-SERIES range. Suitable for flows between 0.13-26 GPH. The ¼” High Pressure Flow Meters are manufactured from high quality billet for enhanced material reliability with pressure ratings of up to 8000psi and have an accuracy of +/- 0.5% to provide exceptional levels of reliability and durability
Specification Macnaught M1-High Pressure Flow Meters
- Materials of Construction : Meter Body (Stainless Steel), Rotor ( Stainless Steel), Seals ( Perfluoroelastomer)
- Design Specification : ¼ NPT
- Technical specification flow rate : 2-100 L/hr, 0.5-26 USG/hr
- Operating Temperature range : -40 – 1200 C
- Pressure : 8000 psi / 557 bar
- Accuracy : +/- 0.5%
- Repeatability : +/- 0.003 %
- Pulse output options : Single Hall Effect
- Local Display Options : LCD display (12mm)